Whether you're just getting started in scuba diving or you're a seasoned diver ready for the next great adventure, the team at Scuba Frisco is here for you. Quality training for scuba divers at all levels of experience, from beginner to professional, is our primary focus. Our team of professional scuba educators prides itself on quality instruction, professionalism, safety, value, and fun. Most importantly, we are proud to boast a perfect safety record. The key to our outstanding scuba programs is our team's combined experience: More than 150 years of diving experience, more than 12,000 dives logged, and more than 5,000 diver certifications issues.
Scuba Frisco is dedicated to providing our customers:
- Cutting edge training executed by the most experienced instructors and divemasters.
- The finest scuba equipment at the most fair prices.
- High caliber service and repair of your life support equipment.
Scuba Frisco takes pride in being a leader and adapting training programs and schedules to meet our customers' needs. Some of these innovations include:
- eLearning. We utilize innovative eLearning systems across all of our core scuba training programs. Our student divers develop diving knowledge online, at their own pace, all in the comfort of home or where ever they happen to be. Our student divers never have to set foot into a classroom.
- Training utilizing dive computers in all courses. Dive computers are more safe for most divers than dive tables, more user friendly, extremely dependable, and allow a diver to spend more time underwater on each dive. As a student diver at Scuba Frisco, you will use a dive computer during all in-water activities, both in the pool and during your open water dives. No more dive tables!
- PADI Scuba Diver entry level certification. For student divers on a short timeline, or who only want to dive under professional supervision, this program requires less time and costs less than the Open Water Diver certification. Please call the shop for pricing.
- Exclusive Dive to Learn program. Move beyond just how to scuba dive, and delve into what you can do as a scuba diver. This program lets you custom tailor your dive education to your desires, your schedule, and your budget. You can even earn Advanced Open Water Diver and Master Scuba Diver certifications for FREE!
- Exclusive dive site at Clear Springs Scuba Park. At this dedicated open water scuba training facility, we have our own shade pavilion, dock, and underwater platform. It's only a 70 minute drive from the Frisco area.
- Referral program. Complete the knowledge development and pool components of your course with Scuba Frisco, and then complete your open water component at your vacation destination.
- Private course options. If you prefer a highly personalized approach to learning to scuba dive, we offer the option of one-on-one training and custom scheduling with one of our professional instructors.
- State-of-the-art training equipment. During training you will use the latest diving gear from industry leading manufacturers Aqua Lung and Scubapro.
- Large training pool. By utilizing an indoor, heated competition size pool for scuba training, and by keeping our class sizes small, you will be able to truly learn to maneuver underwater without feeling crowded.
Thank you for your interest in Scuba Frisco! We look forward to seeing you soon!