Scuba Review / Refresher
Who should take this program?
Haven’t been scuba diving lately? Feeling a bit rusty? This program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills. A PADI instructor will get you in the water having fun and feeling comfortable again. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for adventure on a dive vacation.
Any certified diver who needs a refresher, pre-travel update and pre-assessment for a continuing education course can complete a Scuba Review / Refresher.
This is also a great program for non-certified divers who are referred to complete training or PADI Scuba Divers who are going on to Open Water Diver certification.
What will you learn?
You’ll go over important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Your PADI instructor will have you practice putting your gear together and doing a predive safety check with your buddy. In the water, you’ll review all the basic scuba skills with a focus on good buoyancy control.
When is Scuba Review / Refresher offered?
Scuba Review / Refresher is offered on select Tuesdays starting at 7:30PM.
2017 Scuba Review / Refresher Dates (Meets at The Colony Aquatic Park at 7:15pm):
Where is Scuba Review / Refresher conducted?
Scuba Review / Refresher is conducted at an indoor, heated pool located at
The Colony Aquatic Park Map and Directions
5580 North Colony Blvd.
The Colony, TX 75056
What materials and equipment are required for Scuba Review / Refresher?
- Proof of scuba certification (Your c-card)
- Logbook (available for purchase at the store if you don't have one)
- Basic diving equipment (bring your own or you may use our equipment if you like)
- Liability Release and Medical Statement and Diver Questionnaire.
- Swim Suit and Towel
How to Get Started
- Pick a date from the schedule above. Need another date? Check with the store.
- Stop by Scuba Frisco to register for your class and pay your tuition.
- Don't forget to purchase a logbook in case you do not have one. Your instructor will need one to document your training.
- Download, print, read, complete and sign your Liability Release and Medical Statement and Diver Questionnaire. If you need a medical release from a doctor, obtain same prior to your pool session. Take these forms with you to your pool session.
- Join your Scuba Review / Refresher class for some scuba diving fun!